AAUS Autonomy in the Maritime Domain
Level 3, ICC Sydney
AAUS events are focused on broadening professional relationships amongst members and key industry end users. Our events are strongly supported by key Defence personnel and there will be opportunities to meet with them during the conference and at the conference dinner. The conference dinner will be held on the evening of October 9 following the conference.
- Unmanned System technology and autonomy as applied in the maritime domain.
- Air, surface and subsurface technologies and applications. (ISR, EW, countermine, cross-cueing, manned / unmanned teaming).
- Update from key ADF (Navy, Army and RAAF) programs utilising unmanned systems
- Update from Academic organisations on R&D in the field of autonomy with maritime applications.
- Navy, Air Force and Army and CAS-G have confirmed support of the conference and will provide updates on relevant programs.
- Dr Helen Cartledge, Director Maritime Autonomous & Remote Systems (MARUS), Ships Division, CAS-G
- LTCOL Keirin Joyce, Army UAS Sub-Program Manager
- WGCDR Ian Forsyth, Deputy Director Maritime Patrol & Response, RAAF
- Dr Stephen Carr, Optoelectronics Specialist, Maritime Division, DST Group
- Melanie Olsen, Technology Development Engineering – Team Leader, Australian Institute of Marine Science
- Prof Stefan Williams, Head of School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering, University of Sydney
- Robert Dane, Chief Executive Officer, Ocius Technology
- Cameron Devries, Aerosonde Advanced Product Development Lead, Textron Systems
- Prof Matthew Dunbabin, Principal Research Fellow, Queensland University of Technology
- Prof Guy Williams, Academic Lead Autonomous Marine Systems Laboratory, University of Tasmania
- Tony Duthie, Marketing, Leonardo MW
MEMBERSHIP & EVENTS MANAGER
0413 102 250